MV Zane Grey
Get the bait and tackle at the ready with the ultimate fishing expedition vessel that doubles as a comfortable entertainer for business and pleasure. The MV Zane Grey is a hardy and impressive vessel that’s outfitted well for fishing expeditions, film crews, bucks parties, general site-seeing and on-board entertainment.
There are flexible options available for catering with an oven, BBQ and cooking facilities on-board. This makes MV Zane Grey perfect for cooking up a mouth-watering seafood feast. Although fully catered meal options are also available.
- 46′ Twin Deck Offshore Fishing Catamaran.
- A variety of different catering options to suit all sized budgets and guest requirements.
- Sit back and relax and let the on-board crew take you to where the fish are going.
- Everything you need for a fishing expedition including: All bait, premium fishing tackle and fishing licences.
- Reliable and robust Shimano rods with Spheros 14000 reels.
- Choose between a licenced bar or BYO alcohol options.
- Laser clay shooting: Try our authentic 12 gauge shot guns converted to laser for targeting clay objects.
- Poker: After fishing, settle in for a relaxing poker game with mates. Includes cards, table, chips and dealer.
- A PA and microphone as well a high quality stereo equipment.
- Enjoy some chill out time with our on-board iPod stereo system along with flat screen monitor/TV and DVD player.
- Upper deck area featuring spectacular views.
- Two bathrooms.
- Plenty of fridge and freezer space for storing your daily catch (450 litres in total).
- A commercial standard deep fryer, six burner BBQ and oven for the fisherman who can’t wait.
- Full wheelchair accessibility.
Fishing Charters Capacity
Fish for Snapper, Kingfish, Morwong (Bream) and Flathead in comfortable and well equipped vessel. Keep what you catch (as long as the fish is of legal size).
A maximum of 23 passengers offshore.
A maximum of 18 guests fishing at once.
Twilight fishing: Available during daylight saving period (for group bookings only)
Deep sea (reef) fishing: Available for groups and also individuals.
A mouth-watering seafood feast. Although fully catered meal options are also available. See our catering menu options.
Deep Sea Fishing
- Head around 5-7 miles offshore (depending on conditions)
- Targeting Flathead, Kingfish, Morwong, Snapper (and many others)
- All fishing gear, bait and fishing license included
Pick up locations:
- Departs Yeend St Wharf Birchgrove at 6.30am, returning 1.30pm
- Additional pick up at the Man Ó War steps, Sydney Opera House 6.45am (only if pre-booked)
- $135pp – standard fare
- $49pp – spectator fare* (non-fishing, can only be purchased with a standard fare)
Harbour Cruises – from $65pp
Enjoy a relaxing day cruising on the sparkling waters of Sydney Harbour. The Zane Grey is perfect for birthdays, bucks parties, team building events, end of season functions and Christmas parties.
Laser clay shooting is a specialty. Can be played day or night. Hugely popular, so book this activity early.
Bring your own catering (surcharge applies) or catering can be supplied.
- $65* per guest (min 40)
- $75* per guest (min 30)
- $95* per guest (min 20)
Inner Harbour Fishing – 5 hours – Exclusive Use – From $75pp
- Fishing in and around Sydney Heads, may head outside depending on conditions
- Perfect for corporate days, groups of mixed ability or a ‘boys day out’
Outer Harbour Fishing – 6 hours – Exclusive Use – From $105pp
- Travel up to 2 nautical miles offshore; may visit the artificial reef (subject to conditions)
- Suitable for all abilities, including those wanting to venture out past the heads for the first time.
Our charter rates include:
- Boat hire, captain, crew and fuel
- Fishing and cooking equipment
- Atmospheric lighting
- Access to a high-tech sound system
- Use of venue, dining furniture, amenities and linens
*Please note, rates are not applicable on premium dates such as New Year’s Eve and other key public holidays. For these dates, please inquire directly about our holiday specials.